I’ve given up looking at my phone to put off the depression due to the fact that you aren’t texting me.
I have already started packing for break. I am excited. Over break I am going to:
- do my management study guide for my test.
- clean my room.
- finish Doctor Who on Netflix.
- hopefully finish my book, Mortal.
- start another book.
- sleep a lot.
- be bored.
- catch up on my television shows.
I have been in bed since 7:30 and I have no regrets. I should have plenty of time to do my homework tomorrow. Studying for my accounting test and reading for management and macroeconomics. But let’s be honest, I probably won’t read for econ until Sunday.
I will be going to bed soon. In 20 minutes to be exact. That is when my episode of Doctor Who will be over. I like this show.
I told myself I would finish my macro study guide tonight. I got it halfway done. Close enough right?
- I want more food.
- I need to go to sleep.
- I am very tired.
- I had a really good day.
- Class was whatever.
- My outfit was appreciated.
- As always, my nap was great.
- Work was alright.
- Going to the coffee shop with Sarah and Nicole was lovely.
- I exercised.
- Some Big Bang Theory.
- Bones with Maggie and Sarah.
- Mob Doctor too.
- Lastly zumba. It was ehhh.
I used to think I only liked watching gymnastics but I now realized I like it all. I also realized that Workaholics is hilarious. I am also kind of excited for the upcoming week. It should nice. I actually have plans.
- I want to talk to you. Please want to talk to me.
- I am exhausted. I feel like I haven’t slept in weeks.
- I have watched al 7 seasons of grey’s on netflix.
- I need to get hulu plus so I can watch the vampire diaries, gossip girl, desperate housewives, and grey’s anatomy.
- I hope I get the job.
- Food is always on my mind.
- I am excited to read. I love books.
- It is almost time for me to go to sleep. I should get 9 hours tonight.
I loved the dark knight rises. It was amazing. I want to see it again and again and again and again and so on and so forth.
Well I didn’t go to The Dark Knight Rises tonight but I did see Magic Mike and it wasn’t all that great but the stripping was awesome.